How can I backukp my secure folder data using samsung account web portal?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone was locked because of incorrect pattern. The only way I can see is to unlock my phone(Samsung j6 plus) is factory reset. I have backup my other data using Samsung account using web portal. Now I want to backup my secure folder data too. As I can not log into device, this has to be done using web portal. Is there any way I can backup secure folder data without logging to the device. Fortunately locked device has internet connection and I didn't enable remote unlocking feature in the device :( . Please guide me to backup secure folder data or any unlocking method. Thank you.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Unless you can unlock the phone there is nothing you can do. Secure folder is protected by Knox so it is totally secure. I assume you have tried Android Device Manager? If not, that's your last hope

malintha

Oct 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Non of above can unlock the phone. I have to say that, the phone was locked because of the incorrect pattern, but I am pretty sure the pattern, it's that much easy to remember. Phone isn't taking my pattern. I can see there are lot of scenario like this. Why Samsung does not giving a solution to this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984