Hi, I'm currently in India and recently purchased the Samsung note 10. I've been traveling extensively here and just noticed that in my picture gallery some location names are appearing in the local script while some are in English. Why is this? And how can I change all the names to English only?
    TIA
    10-12-2019 02:58 AM
    Are there English names for the locations? That's the only reason I can think of that, if your device is set to English as a default, any other language would appear. There are many words that do not translate to English. I work for the Austrians, so many of the manuals and reference materials I use are in German. I use Google Translate often and often come across words that it simply spits back at me with English all around them. Perhaps if you could provide a screenshot or examples of locations it has used vs. what you believe the location should be called it could prove or disprove this as the case.

To reply to this thread please register an account. This link should help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

This link will help you post screenshots... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...d-central.html
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-12-2019 04:52 AM