How do i turn on VoLTE on my LG treasure Tracfone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can i turn on VoLTE on my LG Treasure Tracfone. My phone will support Volte as I have checked.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
To try and enable VoLTE turn off your phone, remove the SIM card and remove the battery (if possible) and wait for 20 minutes. Then reinstall the battery and SIM, and turn the phone on. To check if the phone has VoLTE, make a call and look in the top bar to see if the phone switches from 4G LTE coverage to 4G or 3G. If the phone switches out of 4G LTE, it is not using VoLTE

However, my understanding is the Treasure doesn't support VoLTE. I think you need to contact TracFone for confirmation.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If the phone supports VoLTE, there's usually an option in the system settings (typically under Mobile Network) to toggle it on or off. It might go under different names, like Advanced Calling, HD Calling, or Enhanced 4G.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
From everything I can find, the LG Treasure doesn't support VoLTE. So you'll need a new phone by the end of December 2020. (Verizon pushed the date up from December 2019, because TracFone has sold a lot of phone that aren't capable of VoLTE after they were notified of the change.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana