Why can't I set my Yunmai Smart Scales to connect to Samsung Health?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have recently bought a set of Yunmai premium smart scales but when I use them I can't get them to sync with the Samsung Health app on my Note 10+, can anyone help me fix this?

Gordof1991

Nov 3, 2019
Visit site
I can see my scales as "connected" in the yunmai app but the scales aren't visible on the bluetooth settings on my phone and when I try to register on Samsung health it doesn't show up at all on there. I'm really confused lol

pitchbend

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi this is how I was able to connect my Yunmai mini to Samsung Health.

At first I downloaded the Yunmai app and was able to connect through the Yunmai app, but samsung health was not able to detect the scale, it didn't show up when I clicked Yunmai Mini and searched for it in the accessories menu.

To make it work do this:

After unboxing the scale DO NOT download and connect to the Yunmai app. If you already did this, uninstall the app and remove the batteries from the scale.

Put batteries on the escale, step on it and from the bluetooth menu of your phone start looking for new devices, Yunmai will appear, connect to it and enter 000000 as the passcode. It'll show as connected.

Now go to the accessories menu of the S Health app and look for the Yunmai Mini and this time it'll show up, and you'll see that once you step on it the weight will sync and show up in S health automatically.

Do not install the Yunmai app ever.

Sosanna

Jul 12, 2020
Visit site
To make it work do this:

After unboxing the scale DO NOT download and connect to the Yunmai app. If you already did this, uninstall the app and remove the batteries from the scale.

Put batteries on the escale, step on it and from the bluetooth menu of your phone start looking for new devices, Yunmai will appear, connect to it and enter 000000 as the passcode. It'll show as connected.

Now go to the accessories menu of the S Health app and look for the Yunmai Mini and this time it'll show up, and you'll see that once you step on it the weight will sync and show up in S health automatically.

Do not install the Yunmai app ever.

I had installed the Yunmai app. I removed it and rebooted my note10. Then I took the batteries out of the scale and was able to sync the app with it. However, when I step on the scale I don't see "connecting" or "connected" When I open my s-health app it shows the scale as "registered" but I do not see "connected" under the entry like I see on my Samsung Watch. When I step on the scale the weight is not registered in the s-health app automatically.

I have removed and reinstalled, unregistered and registered as well as just paired and unpaired the scale many times. Any other suggestions?

thanks!
:(