Camera app changed and got worse

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I have an S6 and in 2017 my camera app had a GREAT tiling/stitching feature. I could put it into panorama mode and could select vertical or horizontal or tiled and take, say, 9 photos in a square and it would auto-stitch them for a great hi-res, wide-angle shot. Then one day, it was gone. The new camera app is OK, I guess, but that panorama feature is something I really miss. The new panorama app just takes continuous slices and the result is all jiggy.

Trouble is, I can't figure out how to go back, or what app that was, or find a new app that does the same. Can anyone help, please?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have an S6 and in 2017 my camera app had a GREAT tiling/stitching feature. I could put it into panorama mode and could select vertical or horizontal or tiled and take, say, 9 photos in a square and it would auto-stitch them for a great hi-res, wide-angle shot. Then one day, it was gone. The new camera app is OK, I guess, but that panorama feature is something I really miss. The new panorama app just takes continuous slices and the result is all jiggy.

Trouble is, I can't figure out how to go back, or what app that was, or find a new app that does the same. Can anyone help, please?
You can try APK mirror for older version of your Samsung app