Even though when my phone is in ideal state how does it works?
    04-10-2020 04:08 AM
    These are system files, the clue about what they do is in the name
    VidJunky likes this.
    04-10-2020 05:21 AM
    While Galactic Zoo is correct, my question is do you understand the Android naming system? Most Android app names appear as semi-backward web addresses and they usually include the name of the app, to some degree. So your com.android.contacts is your Contacts app, com.oppo.launcher is the UI on your phone, often referred to as a launcher. One UI is Samsung's launcher and Nova Launcher is a third party launcher you can get from the Play Store.

Now why do these things show up when your phone is idle, is because they run in the background. You're launcher is almost always running because you need it to open an app, change a setting, move an app icon from one page to another or add an app to your home screen. Contacts may be running to update your backup, or because you made a call, or because you added someone to your contacts. This is how your device works ideally.

If you would like to comment in this thread you must create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    Mooncatt and belodion like this.
    04-10-2020 06:36 AM
    ^ Well done. I would never have guessed “idle” from “ideal”.
    VidJunky likes this.
    04-10-2020 06:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you looking in your Google Activity? I sometimes wish Google wouldn't have this as an option -- we get so many concerned questions about normal system app activity.
    VidJunky likes this.
    04-10-2020 02:56 PM
    some apps can get a wake lock event the devices is under idle, them will still work
    belodion likes this.
    04-10-2020 11:11 PM