Random Shutdown

DexAloha

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this.

I keep my Prime on at work, on a little stand next to my computer monitor. The screen will turn off and go into standby, but a few times today when I press the button to turn on the screen, I've found that the Prime has shutdown completely, and I have to wait for it to go through the startup process.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Not yet, and I'm really hoping I don't ever.. :-( That's annoying enough on a phone, don't want it happening on a tablet. Good luck.

gene26

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have! i was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. it seems to be quite rare, but when it does happen, its really a bother.

robiii

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me last night at home. Went to use it and it would not turn on. So I charged it overnight and had to hold the power button for about 10 sec this morning and it rebooted. Hopefully not a reoccuring problem. I have only had it for 24hrs.

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine will occasionally reboot itself. I have seen it happen twice in the two weeks I have had it.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just experienced it now. First it completely dropped WiFi overnight and now it completely shut down on its own. Not a good first day in the new home!

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am also having the reboot issues that someone spoke of. I have actually seen it twice today since it has been in front of me on my desk all day at work.

Now I have bot the 'non wake from sleep' issue and the 'reboot' issue!

Frustrating, but not giving up yet.

asuman1179

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I think this is what has happen to me also two times. It seems like it has not battery because you hold the power button on for a very long time. Not sure if this was something with honeycomb or just the Asus Prime.

givver

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same problem twice now. I charge overnight and when i tried to turn the screen on in the morning noting happened. I had to hold the power button for about 10 seconds to get it to boot up. It has only happened twice in the past 9 days. I hope it is just a software bug and ICS fixes it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo