Watch 6 Classic random reboots

MotorMike2020

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing random reboots on their watch? So far It's happened 3 or 4 times since I've owned the watch (about 2 weeks now) I changed the watch face and waiting to see if it happens again.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Both my husband & I had that happen for the first few days after receiving our watches but it seems to have stopped.

I am now experiencing random vibration alerts with no corresponding notifications.
I haven't been able to track down the cause.
:confused:

Fenivan

Sep 18, 2023
Visit site
Looks like I was able to fix the issue by clearing the watch memory using the Wear app on the phone. Its been a few days now and no more reboots.
Hi, did you have any reboots since last comment?
I have same problem and it happens randomly (one time when I was sleeping lol), I've deleted some 3rd party apps thinking that will fix it but it didn't.

I'm using Facer app for watchfaces and not sure if that has to do anything with reboots.
By clearing watch memory you mean RAM through Wear app right?

MotorMike2020

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi, did you have any reboots since last comment?
I have same problem and it happens randomly (one time when I was sleeping lol), I've deleted some 3rd party apps thinking that will fix it but it didn't.

I'm using Facer app for watchfaces and not sure if that has to do anything with reboots.
By clearing watch memory you mean RAM through Wear app right?
No more reboots since last comment! Yes I clear the RAM in the Wear app... most items come back right away but it seems to have no ill effects.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos