Gray 32GB IN STOCK at bestbuy.com!!!

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Says delivery expected Jan 10-12, and it usually ships in 0-1 day. I'll believe it when I get a tracking number, but here's to hoping!

EDIT - I ordered mine at 3am today. Just got shipping confirmation. It's coming from Fresno, CA, with arrival date of 1/11. Can't wait! I ordered the dock too today from bestbuy.com, but nothing on shipping for that yet.

Sent from my Evo 3D on Tapatalk - - BAM, that just happened.

Last edited:

strudel#AC

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one also. I am just waiting for a tracking number also. I was going to wait until I could get the keyboard dock at the same time but Ice Cream Sandwhich next week was too much to resist.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one @ 3AM and got a tracking number @11AM. Tracking number doesn't work yet, though. That makes me believe its sitting in Best Buys shipping dept waiting to be picked up by UPS.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one @ 3AM and got a tracking number @11AM. Tracking number doesn't work yet, though. That makes me believe its sitting in Best Buys shipping dept waiting to be picked up by UPS.

Yep, me too. Just waiting for a shipping confirmation.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
just ordered one as well!

Expedited Shipping: $5.00
Estimated Arrival: 01/10-01/11/2012

Hmmmm. Interesting. I did not do the expedited shipping and that is the same estimated delivery dates I got. I wonder if best buy is up to some shenanigans?

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with best buy. I asked about what in stock really means. She said it ships directly from Asus, even though I bought it on the best buy website. Best buy doesn't actually have any in a warehouse that it comes from. Interesting. Guess it saves us some time tho, rather than asus shipping to best buy, then to me.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
So where is ASUS located in the US? still has me going crazy wondering why my tablet is still just sitting there when I payed for express shipment :p

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure where the warehouse is. Guess we'll find out when it ACTUALLY ships. :confused:

telethor

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered this morning at 8:55am EST. No shipping confirmation yet. Maybe tomorrow morning?

Edited to add: They did charge my credit card at least. So that's a plus.

Last edited:

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Says delivery expected Jan 10-12, and it usually ships in 0-1 day. I'll believe it when I get a tracking number, but here's to hoping!

EDIT - I ordered mine at 3am today. Just got shipping confirmation. It's coming from Fresno, CA, with arrival date of 1/11. Can't wait! I ordered the dock too today from bestbuy.com, but nothing on shipping for that yet.

strudel#AC

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

So you saw an approximately 24 hour turnaround time between when your order was placed and when you received shipping confirmation?

I paid for expedited shipping and it would be rather irritating if expedited shipping was basically negated because my order took forever to go from processing to when it actually shipped.

Maybe I am just getting antsy since I placed my order over 24 hours ago and it is still in process...