Any store has a working Transformer demo unit?

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy had one when I was shopping for Tablets this past weekend. (July 3rd)

Rancho Cucamonga, California to be more specific.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
+1. Can't seem to find one in the OKC area. Maybe I will recheck with best buy since it has been a week or so and more people seem to have them in stock now.

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I know the last time I visited best buy they didn't have a demo unit. All they had was the Xoom. Probably 2 weeks ago.

Now they have the Acer, Asus, Xoom, and Samsung 10.1 as well as a ton of Toshiba tab accessories in the store.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Micro Center in Cambridge Mass had one, not sure where you are but check them out if you have one near you.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
The BestBuy where I live finally has a bunch in the cage, but none on display. They were redoing their computer section, setting up a special table for the tables, so I'm sure it will be on display today.

blastquake#AC

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I stopped at the local Best Buy today to check it out along with the touchpad. One of the guys there bought a transformer for himself including the keyboard dock so we got to play with it in docked mode. It really is quite a nice unit.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local best buy and they have a tablet section that rivals the laptop section. Office depot also had quite a few including some weird brand I cant remember the name of. Funny as a month ago niether had their own section. Sign of tablet growth.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

seeker1321

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I was in the Best Buy in Mishawaka IN, tonight, they had the Xoom, both Galaxy Tabs, the Acer, the Transformer, and even the Toshiba Thrive (with a sticker that it can't be sold until tomorrow) on demo in their tablet section, it was really cool to finally get to see them all side by side and do a comparison.

noggaholic

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
office depot in bonney lake washington had a demo unit hooked up, there is also the only store in washington I could find in Washington that had two in stock. Best buy and frys were sold out or online only.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by the Richfield, MN Best Buy store (the one next to BB HQ) and they had a TF and the keyboard dock on display. They also had the Thrive next to it, but I didn?t see any of the Sammy 10.1 tablets anywhere.

-Suntan

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Stopped by the Richfield, MN Best Buy store (the one next to BB HQ) and they had a TF and the keyboard dock on display. They also had the Thrive next to it, but I didn?t see any of the Sammy 10.1 tablets anywhere.

My local BB has the Thrive, Acer and Asus on display together. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is in another location, as is the Xoom and iPad2. Not sure why they don't have them all together.

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Finally found it in a local Best Buy.

I am debating if I should get this or wait till the next gen Transformer.

BTW, I found staples.ca has the bundle - Tablet + Dock for $499 (16G). I called my local Staples in the Chicago area and the guy said that they would price match since it is the same company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez