ICS mid Feb?

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep. That's the rumor.

I for one really can't wait. I got rid of my android phone because I was tired of super slow updates( I had the Captivate and it took almost a year before Froyo finally came out). I've only had my Transformer for about 2 months and already ICS is just around the corner. Hopefully carriers and manufacturers will start making more timely updates with ICS and future versions. I'm not holding my breath tho.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I had the Captivate too. I waited months for it's release and got it on the first day. Then returned it within the 30 days because GPS wouldn't work. I was stunned when I read 9 months later that the update finally happened. HOW can you use a phone without GPS? That's the second time Samsung has abandoned a mobile phone. I will never buy another Samsung product. Beautiful display though. My husband never notices my phones and he loved that one.

Sorry for venting, I'm still mad over that. AT&T made me pay $35 for returning that phone, so I went to Sprint. :p

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
asus is one of the best about getting updates out there. ive had my TF since august, and since then, i think its gotten 3 updates, which is quite a few for any android product. even waiting till mid-feb, the TF is still going to see ICS before pretty much any other tablet with the exception of the TF prime and the xoom (which is essentially the nexus tablet)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa