Asus ROG Phone?

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Well, I won't be buying it since it will probably be insanely expensive and my current phone is only 6 months old. On the other hand, it looks like a stunning gaming phone. I hope Flar2 ports his ElementalX kernel to the ROG phone so we can bust through the 3GHz threshold.

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I'm finally looking forward to a bigger phone, there really hasn't been one that made me want to jump ship off my Sony Compact until the ROG phone.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked it out. Impressive specs and design, but they lost me with the AMOLED screen and (likely sealed battery) glass body design. Aside from that, it's tempting.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
The most I get on my gaming tablet Galaxy Tab S3 is minor and very temporary burn in when playing GTA San Andreas or a similar game with bright buttons/indicators on the screen. It usually shows slight imprints (that go away quickly) when switch into the music player (which has a gray background since most of my music doesn't have album art). Nothing permanent. What you really should worry about is that, if you are planning to use your device for more than 3-4 years, is that you may end up with a slight green tint (people have warned people considering a purchase of a used Galaxy Note 3). Maybe the reason that I don't experience permanent burn-in is that I am not a gaming addict, and hence I get saturated after 1-2 hours of gaming...

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I'd love to see one in the flesh, but I doubt that'll happen unless Best Buy carries it. Even then, it'd probably be one of those items that shows up as "Not available within 500 miles of your location."

Last edited:

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i think it should have itz own forum. This is an amazing phone actually. Very innovative and so many cool attachable accessories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress