Which cases or skins is everybody using?

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys just picked this bad boy up to get me through this whole EvoLTE delay, and i gotta say its pretty awesome! I picked this up at Best Buy and they didn't have any cases for it. I've seen a couple on amazon and was curious if anyone could give me some suggestions. Also I'm about to go pick up the dock so I guess this should be taken into consideration :) Thanks guys

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

AirlinerDudeB6

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I got my TF300 at Best Buy a couple weeks ago. They didnt have any cases for it when I was there.

I stopped in again a couple days ago and picked up a really nice leather folio case by Targus. It is actually listed for the TF Prime 10.1 but the TF300 fits like a glove. Its very soft leather and has nice protection. Its built very well.

Its a bit pricey ($39.99) but I had some BB reward coupons to use up so I went for it...plus I didnt want to wait for the 20-30 day shipping times ive been seeing on ebay.

Reactions: mykrlz182

dk21

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I decided on the Asus VersaSleeve. I don't really like having a case on all of the time and really just need protection while transporting it. I don't have the keyboard dock and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it, but the VersaSleeve is able to accommodate both scenarios.

Reactions: mykrlz182

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've seen some pretty nice ones on Amazon. Has anyone ordered any from there? Best Buy didn't have any a couple of days ago, but maybe I'll swing by and see if they got any. I don't really like buying these online without checking them out first, and I hate waiting :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I decided on the Asus VersaSleeve. I don't really like having a case on all of the time and really just need protection while transporting it. I don't have the keyboard dock and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it, but the VersaSleeve is able to accommodate both scenarios.

Where did you buy the Asus VersaSleeve. I'm going to be interested in a carry case for my TF300 as well while transporting it. I don't really want something that's going to be on it while I'm using it, just in transit. A sleeve like case seems to be the best way to go.

dk21

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Where did you buy the Asus VersaSleeve. I'm going to be interested in a carry case for my TF300 as well while transporting it. I don't really want something that's going to be on it while I'm using it, just in transit. A sleeve like case seems to be the best way to go.

I got mine on Amazon (Amazon doesn't sell it but a reseller does). Amazon.com: Asus 90-XB2UOKSL000B0- Sl101 Tf201 Tf300 Dual-multi Angle Cover Eee Pad: Computers & Accessories

Unfortunately, it looks like the price went up by about $10.

Not a cheap option, but I do really like it.

Reactions: TvTechGuru

Cuda62

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Broncho

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Couple of the ones I really wanted, were not available yet, so I got the one below, and couldn't be happier. Secure tablet slot. Hand strap. Sturdy feeling.
$16 bucks on Amazon.

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop),

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop), Black (NOT Compatible with ASUS Keyboard Dock): Computers & Accessories

That is good to hear. I've got it ordered, if it ever gets off back order that is.

Broncho

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Couple of the ones I really wanted, were not available yet, so I got the one below, and couldn't be happier. Secure tablet slot. Hand strap. Sturdy feeling.
$16 bucks on Amazon.

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop),

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case and Flip Stand for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 (with Elastic Hand Strap and Stylus Loop), Black (NOT Compatible with ASUS Keyboard Dock): Computers & Accessories

I did finally get this and it fits well and seems to be fine so far, but I haven't had a chance to use it extensively. Not sure about the long term durability but it seems fine for now.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought an HP netbook case. Works great and has a nice pocket in the front for my stand, cords, and so on.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

JVH1982

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I, too, have the HP case. Very basic appearance, no heavy branding (only has one small logo tag), well padded, fits with keyboard attached, pouch for charger, and it only cost $10 at Best Buy.

Reactions: jmarkey77

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

ScottGeek

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I got the poetic hard case on Amazon. Fits like a glove with all ports exposed. Works great as a stand also. Very happy.

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Asus Transformer TF300 Black With HandStrap with Built-in Folding Cover - Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open) (Intergrated H

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

This is the one I have... over all I'm pleased with it... my only real complaint is that the tab goes in one way that leaves the charging port on the bottom. You might say big deal, yeah. When you have the tab in standing mode, you realize that you can not plug in the charger. Ya. Of course if it were my design, I would have placed a charging port on Both sides.

~ScottGeek

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87