Is 16 GB Enough for Most of You?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, its enough for normal useage for games, web, videos, other apps, etc. But if you're a modder who likes to make nandroid backups a lot, you might need more room. Although, the TF300T comes with a slot for external microSD/microSDHC cards, so, its really dealer's choice on this one.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

CRS1

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Nope...not enough.

I have a 32GB TF300 with an addidional 32GB microsd card. Running out of room. I have music, books, and movies.

Can the TF300 32GB support a 64GB card?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Nope...not enough.

I have a 32GB TF300 with an addidional 32GB microsd card. Running out of room. I have music, books, and movies.

Can the TF300 32GB support a 64GB card?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

As long as its still formatted to FAT32 and is a microSDHC card, I don't see why not.

ARH95

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, All. I had decided on the ASUS Transformer TF300 in blue until I went to Best Buy last night and saw the Samsung Note 10 . Now I am confused again. Keyboard or pen? Keyboard or pen? ARGH!

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Hahaha I am having the same problem deciding between those two. I have the Galaxy Note 2 and I love the Spen but the Asus tablets are super nice too. Just cant decide. Is there a forum that discusses and compares the two anyone know?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha I am having the same problem deciding between those two. I have the Galaxy Note 2 and I love the Spen but the Asus tablets are super nice too. Just cant decide. Is there a forum that discusses and compares the two anyone know?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

If software updates matter to you, skip Samsung products.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. But the ASUS is calling, its sleek and the dock has an extra battery and USB Port! Decisions, decisions. :p

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I think 32GB is a better size for tablets. There's so much more gaming and app potential and usage on a tablet over a smartphone. So the bigger storage capacity is necessary in my opinion. It's more worth it to spend any extra money on the 32GB option of a tablet I believe. I love my TF300! I've had it since May and couldn't be happier with my decision. I bought the keyboard dock also and that's a great add on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
If you plan to load HD movies you'll want the most space possible. Otherwise 16gb is enough.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget about some of the games for tablets that have better graphics and there are additional files needed to download. Some are a few hundred MB and even some a GB.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget about some of the games for tablets that have better graphics and there are additional files needed to download. Some are a few hundred MB and even some a GB.

Shadowgun is usually memory intensive...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a monster for space. 32 gb internal, 64 on my micro SD card and another 64 in my full sized SD card in the keyboard dock. I currently have over 80 full length movies and a few TV series, as well as music and pictures.