Where do I post a report on a bad phone and service?

Pete111

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Where to post a report on a bad phone and service

Asus Zenfone 5 with bad camera two phones brought one great one very bad, photo's to proove difference and was told had two year warranty and ASUS agree its a hardware problem but tell me its not there problem,
I would like to inform everyone about the dismal service ASUS supply and the fact that they say its not there problem with emails to proove them denying responsibility.
Regards Peter

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience but we'd need more details and preferably both sides of the story for this to be of any use. I'll pass your comments on though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where to post a report on a bad phone and service

If you are wondering about anywhere to report ASUS, perhaps the Better Business Bureau.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

ASUS doesn't seem to care about customer service. I've had run-ins with them before (a desktop with an expansion slot but "the customer isn't supposed to open the computer" kind of stupidity, and they have no idea what escalation or level 2 means), so I've just stopped buying their products. I'll praise companies with good customer service (and have here, many times), but I won't deal with companies that make getting a warranty replacement a full-time job.

If enough people took that attitude (the general attitude of the American public seems to be "well, you can't expect everything to work right"), the bad companies would be out of business.

You do have legal recourse when it comes to a warranty (it's a legally binding contract), but even for a flagship device, it's not worth the expense. If you win, you lose. If you lose, you lose more.

Last edited:

Pete111

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for all the replies
I was just wanting to let people know that they need to think twice about buying a ZENFONE 5
as they are not a consistent product.I have allready started legal proceedings with the supplier not that I am expecting to get far,But we will see.
Regards Peter