Z580CA Multiple users issue

abulsfia

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
I would also signalize one problem, for which I don’t have an answer, yet. I am using 2 user accounts on my tablet ASUS Zenpad S 8.0 Z580CA, which I recently bought to be used by me and my wife, with two distinctive accounts: myself, as owner, and my wife, as user. Things are working as presented around on Lollypop, except for the fact that once I switch the tablet on my wife account, in a couple of seconds the External SD Card is no more accessible. The lock screen is showing normally, on owner’s account, a notification box with “External SD Card Mounted”, which fades away once I switch on the user account. In this state the Ext. SD Card is invisible, like it was never inserted. Switching back on owner’s account and, Voila!, SD Card again visible and accessible, and the notification box is there. The funny thing is that if I restart the tablet, and start it directly on my wife account (switching from lock screen, the tablet starts with owner account as default), the External SD Card is visible and usable for a while, and than disappears again, in some minutes I didn’t count (2-5 minutes or so). Again accessible once I switch on owner account. Anyone has a clue on what this could be? Could be a bug from ASUS? Many thanks for your help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer