10.1 inch Android Head unit

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I have used Joying for over a year, but when my last unit died, I decided to pick up a Seicane and see how it compares. I had my eye on this unit for awhile:

10.1 inch Jeep Wrangler head unit

I made an unboxing video:

https://youtu.be/mHTSLw4HBUw

be warned it is pretty shaky, but i think I fixed that issue on the install video (which I will post in a day or so).

I also got my Joying replaced with 10 inch unit, so I plan on doing a comparison of the two units.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
which Seicane model do you have? I think Seicane is more of a reseller than the other resellers if that makes sense. Like Joying is a reseller of Joyous, but only resells Joyous. I think Seicane is like walmart and just sells anything.

So one Seicane model might not be like another

wndllmalz

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Adjustments.jpg im using android 10.1 9 inch head unit. just install in my car so far it working fine. but i want to know if theres another options to maximise the function and operation anything i need to do or update.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
would like to ask experts in how i can set to my car. see photos below. thanks

Android radiosare rather obscure. There's no major name brands, so there's no telling what sort of quality you're getting. They often have poor sound quality compared to dedicated head units, and other issues like poor English translations (as evidenced in your photos). Even in the car audio world, they are not recommended and often laughed at.

The best advice I could give to you for this unit would be to contact the manufacturer for help and hope they reply. A more general recommendation would be to get a true head unit from a recognized name brand (Pioneer, JVC, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress