So..any reception issues?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Any reception issues currently? Or has it gotten addressed by ZTE? I want the phone but the wifi and celluar issues scare me.

I'm on cricket.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I had great reception with ATT when i had the phone. I ended up returning the phone due to random reboot while the phone was in used. The phone also intermittently lost my Bluetooth devices. I had to re-added the devices. Those were the two issues i had. Otherwise call quality was good, reception was good, screen was good.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback, Im considering a axon 7 strongly but worried about reception. I came from a 6s that gave no issues even indoors.

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same reception wherever I go as I had with the Note 4 and the LG G4. No dropped calls. No wifi issues either.

TEXASMADE1978

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I have had the same reception on the Axon 7 as I received on my Note 5 & S6. I've had my Axon 7 almost 2 months and everything has worked flawlessly.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got my A 7 and have zero issues with reception, if anything, I'd getting better reception now than with the Zenfone 2.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Any reception issues currently? Or has it gotten addressed by ZTE? I want the phone but the wifi and celluar issues scare me.

I'm on cricket.

Im using it on project fi which ties it to T-Mobile. No issues. I also had a verizon sim in it for a while. I didn't have any major issues but T-mobile is stronger in my area.