0411 No BBM yet /yawn

mix3333

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
OMG 24 now. this is just a joke, i'm starting to think google don't care and are letting this go on to drive blackberry out all together and then buy the tech for nothing.

shrubr

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
OMG 24 now. this is just a joke, i'm starting to think google don't care and are letting this go on to drive blackberry out all together and then buy the tech for nothing.

You hit the nail on the head! I'm not going to worry about it till it really shows up. Pfft. :p

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I noticed the play store was a mess when I first got an android (within the last year) and saw Infinity Blade on the play store when it is still iOS only.

I get the whole "open source" thing but c'mon...

I'm done checking for BBM, I'm going to do what someone else mentioned and just wait for the email from BlackBerry saying it's here.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

shrubr

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
This is a total joke. There simply has to be more regulation by Google or they are going to start losing users. Myself for one.

Good god! This is insanity. Is this what all the craigslist spammers do in their spare time? Ugh.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm done checking for BBM, I'm going to do what someone else mentioned and just wait for the email from BlackBerry saying it's here.

If you use Twitter, you can follow @BBM for updates. However, they've been quiet lately. Their last tweet was 22 hours ago: "We will provide you an update on timing as soon as we can. Teams are working non-stop" @BBM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I got the playbook when it first came out, they were about over a year late for the promised 2.0 update. This BBM business is no surprise.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I saw that on blinkfeed lol. Ugh I wish I liked whatsap more. I just don't like it. I want BBM.

Maybe they'll crank it on out. I doubt just because they are sold the workers will all go home preemptively ha ha. Im fairly sure they knew something was going to happen.

pmun

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey, here in Indonesia, Blackberry Limited account now dissapear from Google Play along with 3 official apps from that account. Does this also happen in other regions?

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, here in Indonesia, Blackberry Limited account now dissapear from Google Play along with 3 official apps from that account. Does this also happen in other regions?

Yeah the BES10 app has disappeared UK store but many fake apps still there.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty