Anyone get tracking info yet?

hydro94530

Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday so hoping to see tracking soon. I figured these phones must be in the states already and they'll overnight it? Not sure.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

hydro94530

Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Oh okay. I chose expedited shipping with a delivery date of tomorrow lol. Not sure that's happening at this point. Hopefully we all see something soon!

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Received an email with a tracking number for USPS. Tried to track it and USPS states the number is wrong??? USPS sucks! Not sure why they are using them! OnePlus site still lists the order as preparing. Latest delivery date has not changed ...still 11/2/23
I guess it will take several more hours or a day or two for everything to catch up.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I got the email from oneplus with the usps tracking number but it's actually a fedex tracking number and it shows label created, so I'm crossing my fingers and hope for a Friday delivery since it's only a couple states north of here.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Received an updated delivery from FedEx directly stating it is on time and scheduled for 10/28/23...a full two days from the original and 4 days earlier than the updated date.
Happy, happy, happy!

UPDATE #2: While FedEx states that my delivery date is still scheduled for 10/28/23 I received another update from OnePLus giving me a delivery date of 10/27/23....
However, I do not know from where OnePlus is getting their information? So it may come tomorrow, or the next day, or the next, or......?????

Last edited: