Aaron C

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone purchased a case for this. The only one I could find is from amazon.
For some reason it wont let me post a link even though I have hundreds of posts.

Based on the pictures it looks like it is a Lenovo tablet case. The camera holes do NOT line up etc.....could just be laziness on the part of the product...not wanting to do a whole series of pictures.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone purchased a case for this. The only one I could find is from amazon.
For some reason it wont let me post a link even though I have hundreds of posts.

Based on the pictures it looks like it is a Lenovo tablet case. The camera holes do NOT line up etc.....could just be laziness on the part of the product...not wanting to do a whole series of pictures.
Welcome to Android Central! You have over 100 Global post on other Mobile Nations affiliated sites, but not on Android Central so you won't be able to post links until reaching the minimum 10-post requirement on this site. If you haven't already, I'd suggest jumping into the Introductions forums and let us know a little about yourself to get started: Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

As for the question, I only see the KuGi case available: Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. Is that the case you are looking at? Everything else I see is a sleeve, which is not what you are looking for.

Aaron C

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
KuGi is the one....and the posts are from the old forum, under android central, not others. But it really is not a big deal.

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I've actually found the Dell Sleeve to be more than adequate. In the past, I've usually purchased a case for my tablets. But because the keyboard protects the screen when closed and it's fairly well attached, haven't found a need. After all, I don't purchase a case for my notebooks. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall