Possibly Some Concrete Bionic Info

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Potentially bad news...Kellex at Droid Life said in a post that now the Bionic may be pushed back to 9/1. Not sure whether to believe that or not but he said he gets good inside info. I can't believe Motorola is dragging their feet so much with this phone. It better be worth is all I'm saying. This is the article he stated it in http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/16/samsung-4g-lte-slider-makes-a-new-appearance-this-better-not-be-their-version-of-the-galaxy-s-ii/

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Potentially bad news...Kellex at Droid Life said in a post that now the Bionic may be pushed back to 9/1. Not sure whether to believe that or not but he said he gets good inside info. I can't believe Motorola is dragging their feet so much with this phone. It better be worth is all I'm saying. This is the article he stated it in http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/1...tter-not-be-their-version-of-the-galaxy-s-ii/

Oh, hope this guy got some bad Info or I'll be pissed.... :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

angelbowler

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Potentially bad news...Kellex at Droid Life said in a post that now the Bionic may be pushed back to 9/1. Not sure whether to believe that or not but he said he gets good inside info. I can't believe Motorola is dragging their feet so much with this phone. It better be worth is all I'm saying. This is the article he stated it in Samsung 4G LTE Slider Makes a New Appearance, We’re Doubting This is Verizon’s Version of the Galaxy S II - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Key word being "may". Just saying people. ;)

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
The latest...oh well. :-\

Damnit, sorry guys, looks like my guy gave me wrong info. I had to tell him it wasn't the Bionic! After further examination looks like its a phone for ATT. If the Bionic is anything like this however I'm still on it. Here is what I was able to gather:

Model Number: MB886
Android Version: 2.3.4
Webtop Version: "Unknown"
Build Date: July 7, 2011

Possible name or code name: Dinara

Def 13 MP camera
Front facing camera
Power button is on the side
Rubberized back
Says "Dual Core technologies" at load screen
Super fast

Sorry again guys, I'm just as disappointed as you are.

Yeah, that isn't for Verizon.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
@friend-o if it says dual core technologies do you think that phone could be an ATT upgraded photon? It sounds like my xoom on start up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I find it odd that AT&T would already be getting another high end Moto phone when they have the Atrix. The Atrix wasn't much of a success though was it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216