We got pwned by the RAZR!!

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Time to break out the pitchforks and burning items and march to moto. Sucks that I got the bionic and less then a month later the RAZR comes out. Just enough time for people who got the Bionic to not return it. *sigh*

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Really? I haven't heard a thing yet in this event that this is a 4G device...

Anyone else hear or see that yet?

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
They finally got to the 4G discussion at the end...about the same time they issued the press release...

I am wondering if the Nexus can compete with this...that is very thin considering its features...

Bummer...

Thanks for f*(king us, Moto.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Is availability really today or did Engadget typo?

that's what I'm wondering. My wife has had her bionic for just a couple of weeks (from Costco--90 day return policy), so she can get the RAZR. she said I'll be jealous...she's right!

EDIT: preorders OCT 27th

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You control it, you control everything*

*For about two months untill our thinnner, faster phone comes out with updated software (motocast) that was one of the selling points of the phone you guys bought, sorry!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh yay another thread following another phone announcement to see how many people suddenly hate their bionic... We sure don't get enough of these!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
are you the resident "wet blanket"?

Lol how is saying I like my phone and am not going to freak out every time a new phone comes out, being a wet blanket?

And dave, weren't you and I discussing in another thread this exact conundrum, and if I'm not mistaken you were all for being happy with a great phone you have and not going nuts for the new thing?

In any case I'm only trying to make a small point, and just shake my head when about 1-3 times a week there's a new thread in here with someone ranting about a new phone and how unhappy they are to be stuck with the bionic. It's just so pointless. Whatever tho, no need to bicker, you guys can all lament all you like, obviously.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if the Kevlar coating will remove the need for a cover... And I wonder if Moto Active will work like that with the Bionic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk