Bluetooth on the Bionic

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Works well with my bluetooth car connection - stays connected without problem. Perhaps it's a problem with the handsfree device you are using??

1LoudLS

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
work great on my moto H500 ear piece, and my moto ht820 stereo headphones(i would be pretty pissed if there where ANY issues with the same brand). also works better than any other phone i have had on my AVIC headunit in my car.

ilockmup

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problem with my car connection. Especially when I try to voice call. It keeps giving me people I never heard of before.:(

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Motorola Oasis handsfree. And periodically the bluetooth on the phone will actually switch off. The bluetooth itself will be on, but the blue in it will be gone and the the handsfree will say that it is not connected to the phone. Sometimes I have to actually switch off the bluetooth completely on the phone in order for it to recognize the handsfree again.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm having problem with my car connection. Especially when I try to voice call. It keeps giving me people I never heard of before.:(

I've had so much trouble with voice understanding what I say and trying (unsuccessfully) to make a call that I finally gave up. Even though I "train" the voice thing, it still can't seem to understand the names I say. Very frustrating, and evenetually, I gave up on it. :(