Help Unsynching

Oldgoalie915

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Bionic and love it so far, but have one problem. How do I unsynch my contacts? I only want my phone contacts on my contact list. It synched my facebook and google accounts onto my contacts. I do not want all these people as contacts! Heck I don't even know 90% of their phone numbers.

Thanks

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Make Android syncing selective: By default, your Android phone syncs your entire "My Contacts" group—great if you've kept it tidy, annoying if you only want a certain whitelist of friends and contacts to show up. Open the Contacts app, head to the Contacts tab, hit the Menu button, and select "Display options." From this screen, you can choose which Google or Facebook accounts to sync, and which sub-groups inside those accounts you want shown. A master switch at the top also allows syncing only of those contacts with phone numbers, though that seems like a kind of drastic dead man's switch for such a Gmail-savvy phone. (via Droidie, which also explains the sync fix procedure for HTC Sense-skinned phones).

i pasted that from a link i found using GOOGLE.....