The Soak Test Begins....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
which begs the question...where are the instructions to get back to .905?

You'll basically need the Motorola USB drivers, RSD Lite, and the 905 full flash file. Process should take about 15 to 20 mins.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
For those who need to flash back, do they need to do it quickly, before Moto enters their MEIDs in the database? How quickly might that happen?

bhemi73

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Flashed back last night. And that would be awesome if it was fir JB!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think we really need to unroot for the soak?

Actually, it might be useful to Motorola for somebody to take the SOAK while rooted, to see if it will cause problems for rooted users when it is distributed.

And, just as an FYI, receiving an email from Motorola does not mean that a SOAK test is imminent. I have a Droid 3 (used to have a Bionic) and it was weeks between the email and when the SOAK test was finally done. I doubt that will happen in this case, but it may be a while before the test actually happens.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I got the email, I registered, and got the confirmation email that I wold get another email if selected. Until that time I'm staying on .232.

uiil

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Just a test, but I tried a manual update via settings - about phone - system updates.

It didn't update, but it did take about 5 times longer to tell me device is up to date - no update necessary.

Also running 100% stock.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The latest info I have (subject to change) is that soak confirmation emails are supposed to go out this weekend (today?), the soak test itself will start on Friday (10/19), with the ota to start the following week. The soak will be for 6.7.247 ics. That's all I know.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
The latest info I have (subject to change) is that soak confirmation emails are supposed to go out this weekend (today?), the soak test itself will start on Friday (10/19), with the ota to start the following week. The soak will be for 6.7.247 ics. That's all I know.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

So, I have not seen any posts anywhere saying a confirmation email had been sent. Any word on that?

Manofsteel927

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Samurai I am on the .232 leak would you recommend me to use the house of bionic to downgrade back to .905 or use the house of bionic to go directly to the 247 leak?

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 232 and plan to go back to stock 905 then install the update. My question is I have installed ROM toolbox and have changed the icons for gps, vibrate etc. I backed up the stock icons but they don't seem to be working. Will going back to 905 restore these or will this effect the update?

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Android Central Forums