Always goes to recent calls after ending a call

wyldkytten

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I am having an issue after updating to JB where every time I end a call, instead of going back to the home screen like it should, it ends up on the recent calls tab of the dialer. Is there a setting I need to change to have it go back to the home screen?

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue after updating to JB where every time I end a call, instead of going back to the home screen like it should, it ends up on the recent calls tab of the dialer. Is there a setting I need to change to have it go back to the home screen?

Don't b'leeve there's a setting to change. Workarounds: Back Arrow to wherever you were when you were so rudely interrupted by the call; or Home Button to go there.

wyldkytten

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I can do that, I was just hoping there was a way to make it act as it always did before by going to the screen it was on before the call.

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah after the new update google did this morning. )4-20-13.
All calls leave me on the "recent calls: screen. Very annoying cause I also have to reset the dial pad screen then go back to the home screen. This only started after the most recent update. So google please fix this bug.

tomv5314

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah after the new update google did this morning. )4-20-13.
All calls leave me on the "recent calls: screen. Very annoying cause I also have to reset the dial pad screen then go back to the home screen. This only started after the most recent update. So google please fix this bug.

download Not Call Log in Play Store . Should solve problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38