Phone App on the Pixel 8 is really Bad, missing important calls

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep couple of weeks ago I brought my mom to the doctor for a procedure. The office calls when she's ready to be driven home. I was surprised when I saw a missed call notification. And I know for a fact the phone never rang. Just went straight to voicemail.

Ever since then, I don't trust Pixels enough to be my primary phone. .
Yeah, I tried the Pixel again with the 8 Pro, but that was a mistake. Missed phone calls, bad reception, heating up, poor battery. The works.

Can't wait for my S24U order to arrive.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I tried the Pixel again with the 8 Pro, but that was a mistake. Missed phone calls, bad reception, heating up, poor battery. The works.

Can't wait for my S24U order to arrive.
I thought the P6Pro was supposed to have all those issues? I guess I got a good one 😄 ... none of those problems here. It's been working great... better than my Samsung Flip actually, which is having visual voicemail issues 😕

Some folks get all the luck 😉😄

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I thought the P6Pro was supposed to have all those issues? I guess I got a good one ... none of those problems here. It's been working great... better than my Samsung Flip actually, which is having visual voicemail issues

Some folks get all the luck
I'll say it again I always feel like I have a different phone than all the stuff reported.. I'm one of the lucky ones as well.. but I do feel sometimes people just need to move off a certain brand when they just keep trying to tell us they want to like it when they really don't..