Motorola Targa/Bionic ? Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology

jayblazer

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My gut always wants to believe bmx and just dismiss ck but he was the first person to come in here and say the bionic was dead. After he said said it bmx said he believed it to still be on then said no this guy might be right...

I thank both of them for the info they bring.. rumor after all are 90% of the fun, at least to me..
Ck you should follow bmx on twitter even when he's not talking verizon he's pretty entertaining plus he has a real insiders view.

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My gut always wants to believe bmx and just dismiss ck but he was the first person to come in here and say the bionic was dead. After he said said it bmx said he believed it to still be on then said no this guy might be right...

I thank both of them for the info they bring.. rumor after all are 90% of the fun, at least to me..
Ck you should follow bmx on twitter even when he's not talking verizon he's pretty entertaining plus he has a real insiders view.

The difference is CK was referring to leaks from over at Hofo. BMX is a leak(er) himself

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think people are confused as to what or who CK really is.

Some people around here thinks hes in the know or have access to inside information.

Let me say he does not. He just interprets actual peoples information. He finds the articles and gives his own spin.

Is he right sometimes? Sure, but its not from any secret information he has or anything, its merely speculation coming true.

Last edited:

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Please don't bring logic into this conversation....

To be fair, the DLNA site lists i520 as "Stealth Q" as the Product name. Stealth being the codename for the Charge. My guess is that it some sort of variant or alternative of the Charge as we know it. Possibly an internal developer phone?

These are of course all assumptions and no one can truly know anything unless an official announcement is made (or hard concrete leak is outed).

Point being, the pictured i520 you are pointing out to be as possibly the Galaxy S2 LTE is more than likely not in my opinion. Unless you have definitive proof otherwise, you can't possibly declare that it is so just from an obscure picture and a cert that does not necessarily link it to the GS2.

Last edited:

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I think people are confused as to what or who CK really is.

Some people around here thinks hes in the know or have access to inside information.

Let me say he does not. He just interprets actual peoples information. He finds the articles and gives his own spin.

whut whut? :) I never claimed I had inside info. Quite the opposite. I credit all sources of inside info. The gentleman over at HoFo was properly credited and I never took credit for it.

You're obviously still bent out of shape for being wrong on that one. I was only the messenger. You hold grudges huh?

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
whut whut? :) I never claimed I had inside info. Quite the opposite. I credit all sources of inside info. The gentleman over at HoFo was properly credited and I never took credit for it.

You're obviously still bent out of shape for being wrong on that one. I was only the messenger. You hold grudges huh?

What grudge? what are you talking about?

as for the claims, i never said you thought you were, but people like jayblazer, from above the page seem to think you are, so im just letting him know.

So on to the previous subject. No matter the #, how are you gonna claim the picture of a Charge being SII?

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
To be fair, the DLNA site lists i520 as "Stealth Q" as the Product name. Stealth being the codename for the Charge. My guess is that it some sort of variant or alternative of the Charge as we know it. Possibly an internal developer phone?

I have not seen this "Stealth Q" DLNA that you are referring to. Link please?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I should also add that Samsung has not patented or trademarked the i520 nomenclature. If there was a handset as far along as Ck would like us to believe, it would have already been patented.

jayblazer

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
As ck said he did not take credit for anything and I knew he was the messanger. I don't surf alot of forums I like this one best and plan to stick with it.. with that said he was the first to come in here and tell me about the bionic.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This thing between you guys have gone on long enough!!! You are off topic.. Come on guys bring it in and get back on topic.. This is a Bionic/Targa Forum not Samsung...

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
as for the claims, i never said you thought you were, but people like jayblazer, from above the page seem to think you are, so im just letting him know.

So on to the previous subject. No matter the #, how are you gonna claim the picture of a Charge being SII?
Oh I see. Yeah I never claimed I had inside sources and if I did nobody would ever know.

I wasn't claiming the Picture was the Charge I was referring to the 2 different Model Numbers. The Charge formerly known as the Stealth V has always been the SCH-i510. Why pics surfaced with hardware and model numbers not matching up is anyone's guess. Add to it screen caps of inventory and "sources" who have saw it.

Anyhow, we can go round and round all night long. I'm not interested in bickering and insulting you guys over a silly phone. We'll all find out soon enough..........

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Guys lets get back on topic so this thread doesn't get closed.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Haha I like your pic with the hockey mask. It's how I picture a moderator to look

Edit: and since that was definitively off topic, I'll add that the Targa will be a beast when it comes out, but motorola needs to aim for the fence with this one. Personally I'm going for the S2 once it hits At&t because it will be out months before the Targa. If they came out at the same time I'd choose Targa/Verizon so you can see they are already losing sales due to the push back of the bionic.

Last edited:

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
My gut always wants to believe bmx and just dismiss ck but he was the first person to come in here and say the bionic was dead.

Actually, it was me, but I didn't create a whole new thread to announce it. I simply posted it in the original "Bionic Release Date" thread. That's ok though...I like CK, so he can have my cookie. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty