Gummy charged 2 themes

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a theme with the five button dock for gummy charged?

In the toolbox screen shot of minimal theme it shows five but when I flashed it I came I with three blue buttons for my dock....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Yep and minimal showed five. I themed to default then to minmal and I have 3 button dock.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
That being the case I would recommend launcherpro. With that one you can scroll through 15 dock icons and reduce the clutter on the desktop

Charged up post!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Really? I think that is the only launcher i didnt try... Fell for lp and stopped

Charged up post!

I was a big proponent of LP for a long time, but it hasn't been updated in sooo long. Syaoran clued me in to Go Launcher which has apparently been drastically improved, and I haven't looked back since. It has themes and you can customize just about everything. App drawer can scroll horizontal or vertical, you can customize how many icons are in the dock and how many docks you have, customize how many home screens you have, screen transitions, app and programs opening and closing transitions, and the list goes on

Reactions: dwitherell

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Sharky i trust you and you have certainly talked me into giving it a go. One question, with lp you can change transition speed and opening speeds. Can you do that with go?

Charged up post!

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Well Landshark - you've managed to make a convert out of me as well! I've always used LauncherPro, but after reading this I (finally) decided to give it a shot and I am definitely sticking with Go Launcher for a while! Thanks!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sharky i trust you and you have certainly talked me into giving it a go. One question, with lp you can change transition speed and opening speeds. Can you do that with go?

Charged up post!

No, but you can change transition speeds through either TSM parts if you are running GummyCharged, or through spare parts or spare parts +

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well Landshark - you've managed to make a convert out of me as well! I've always used LauncherPro, but after reading this I (finally) decided to give it a shot and I am definitely sticking with Go Launcher for a while! Thanks!

I'm here to help in any way I can.

YzBrad99

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Go Launcher for the last past 3 weeks and i love it. I tried going back to LauncherPro and ADW.Launcher but i keep coming back to this new GO Launcher EX. IMHO i think its the best launcher you can put on your phone. Im running Gingerbread EP1W leak. No major problems so far.

SC20110922-172352.png

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
^May sound like a weird question, but why do you have 2 camera apps?

Also, I have also been fiddling around with launchers, and I like Go launcher the best so far...The only thing that I don't particularly like is the icons, which I need to change.

As far as a more icons on dock goes, I believe there is a "Launcher 2" app that was being created. I think its somewhere under the gummytoolbox, but I haven't had enough of a reason to try it yet. If anyone else has used this, please let me know.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am still putting it all together and seeing how I like Go! Launcher, one thing I will say is that there are 10 bajillion thousand themes for this thing

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
^May sound like a weird question, but why do you have 2 camera apps?

Also, I have also been fiddling around with launchers, and I like Go launcher the best so far...The only thing that I don't particularly like is the icons, which I need to change.

As far as a more icons on dock goes, I believe there is a "Launcher 2" app that was being created. I think its somewhere under the gummytoolbox, but I haven't had enough of a reason to try it yet. If anyone else has used this, please let me know.

I don't think Kejar has released that launcher yet. It probably will be an option in the toolbox when they do the official release of GBE 2.0.