[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed Alpha 4 and it all looks great but I am not sure that 3G icon is too great. It's a tad small...perhaps making it larger would help.

Thank you for all of the work you're putting into this!

Edit: Also, is there a screen-off animation in this build? Could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Another "bug" I found is that the menu will always slide up to have room for 2 rows of buttons even if there's only one row needed. The carbon-fiber makes the icons on the menus a little hard to see. Just my opinion!

Is this the right place for opinions on the theme/ROM?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Another "bug" I found is that the menu will always slide up to have room for 2 rows of buttons even if there's only one row needed. The carbon-fiber makes the icons on the menus a little hard to see. Just my opinion!

Is this the right place for opinions on the theme/ROM?

um...sure. where else would you leave them.

rule #1 SCREEN SHOT!!!!! or you will be ignored. i dont have a charge, so you have to be my eyes.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is when you hit Menu>More from a text conversation.

Is there a possibility for adding a horizontal sliding app drawer option in the future? :D

Thanks!!!

ew!!! i think im gonna have to go a whole new direction on the menu. the app drawer is a function of the launcher. you can get several from the market.

launcher pro

adw

go launcher

just to name a few.

agold2009

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how to move/delete APK files? I'm a total noob. I am assuming I need to do it with ADB? I need to basically rename an apk to .apk.bak because it is causing bluetooth problems and just basically stopping it from running automatically as a serivce will fix the problem. I am running Altered Beast. Please help with a guide!! Or is there a explorer like program that can navigate my rooted phone?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how to move/delete APK files? I'm a total noob. I am assuming I need to do it with ADB? I need to basically rename an apk to .apk.bak because it is causing bluetooth problems and just basically stopping it from running automatically as a serivce will fix the problem. I am running Altered Beast. Please help with a guide!! Or is there a explorer like program that can navigate my rooted phone?

get root explorer from the market, open to the directory you want to change, hit the mount r/w button in the upper right hand side, then long press the file you want to change

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
um...sure. where else would you leave them.

rule #1 SCREEN SHOT!!!!! or you will be ignored. i dont have a charge, so you have to be my eyes.

This is what I am talking about:

SC20110531-232202.png

SC20110531-232211.png

Didn't realize you weren't using a Charge; sorry about that. I am using Launcher Pro Plus, if that info helps at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana