[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Also. I still can't seem to get rw access to the system folder in sdk. I've used Astro to install them from the sd card and they work fine.

Is there any full proof way to push the apps you have linked on the first page?

I can't mount, remount and all else gets me a permission denied or system directory is read only error. I spent hours earlier scouring the internet for a solution and turned up nil

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Also. I still can't seem to get rw access to the system folder in sdk. I've used Astro to install them from the sd card and they work fine.

Is there any full proof way to push the apps you have linked on the first page?

I can't mount, remount and all else gets me a permission denied or system directory is read only error. I spent hours earlier scouring the internet for a solution and turned up nil

just use root explorer or super manager

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Aw, sorry it didn't work after all the work you did. I REALLY liked the changes with the theme, and the scrolling menu was very fast. I actually may hold on to it till there is a new patch sent out unless something I really need breaks.

One more thing to look into: the battery indicator broke. While charging, it changes to show a small green tail at the end of the outer circle and doesn't change (unless it changes while it charges).

Thank you! A donation may come your way soon. Keep working, but don't let it destroy your life.

ScottDroid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
really i didnt touch shutdown sounds only the animation

@goose,,,
just reflash with odin

@scott , are you calling me an SOB?

No not at all ! I couldnt be happier with all the hard work you put in ! Ive been flashing and unflashing all day... I'm just pissed at myself !

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
what do you mean theme is missing?

the main background image was missing, I had to go in and set up the scrolling/number of home screens/etc.

It loaded with my old image stretched wayyyyy out and blurry, and with 3 home screens, I can't seem to get rid of my pattern lock screen also.. it's super frustrating and it gets bogged down.

also the carbon fiber is still set as the default for the options. not the drop down but the bottom options.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
the main background image was missing, I had to go in and set up the scrolling/number of home screens/etc.

It loaded with my old image stretched wayyyyy out and blurry, and with 3 home screens, I can't seem to get rid of my pattern lock screen also.. it's super frustrating and it gets bogged down.

also the carbon fiber is still set as the default for the options. not the drop down but the bottom options.

the default image is only set for the first flash or if you wipe your data.

the patch was suppose to fix the carbon fiber.

and i never tried the pattern lock ill have to look into that , best way is to backup your data with titanium and reflash , then restore missing apps and data

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
the default image is only set for the first flash or if you wipe your data.

the patch was suppose to fix the carbon fiber.

and i never tried the pattern lock ill have to look into that , best way is to backup your data with titanium and reflash , then restore missing apps and data

I see now. I jumped right to A4.. I never used the first 2 or flashed them, no wonder that's missing.

As for the carbon fiber, I'm not sure which patch that is. I'm running A4 and the patch was pulled.

All my data and apps are still here and I'm still rooted (to my knowledge)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I see now. I jumped right to A4.. I never used the first 2 or flashed them, no wonder that's missing.

As for the carbon fiber, I'm not sure which patch that is. I'm running A4 and the patch was pulled.

All my data and apps are still here and I'm still rooted (to my knowledge)

yeah i pulled the patch because it was crashing the launcher, ill keep working on stuff so please be patient . sorry

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I think it's also overheating the thing. Battery temp indicated 111 F, and it's never gotten that hot while charging. I believe it caused a reboot. I'm gonna have to reflash. Dawww....

Just posting some info in case it helps you.

mcbee39

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Help. i reflashed the v4 file and still no data. Nothing is downloading from market. cleared market cache. rebooted. used odin 1.3 to flash the rom.

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
battery life

I haven't checked the battery temp or benchmarks yet, but I've been at work for 30 min with my phone locked and it's at 93%..

I noticed when its running it eats up the battery pretty well.

Found the wallpaper they used too lol, but I don't like it. For altered beast I'm using an HD Thundercats logo, it's pupazz

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer