[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

mcbee39

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
now i just flashed the v3 md5 rom and still no download. i hit download in market it shows down arrow in notafication bar then disapears after 2 seconds.

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with My Verizon Mobile not working? Getting an error saying it needs Verizon Login Client. Not a big deal really but just curious if it works for others or not

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't checked the battery temp or benchmarks yet, but I've been at work for 30 min with my phone locked and it's at 93%..

I noticed when its running it eats up the battery pretty well.

Found the wallpaper they used too lol, but I don't like it. For altered beast I'm using an HD Thundercats logo, it's pupazz

From what I read earlier in the thread there no changes that would change battery life from v3 tov4.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

salto571

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I use GO launcher and didn't have a problem with it crashing from the patch. can i still use it when more updates come out? if not, how do I uninstall it?

salto571

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher Ex wouldn't let me get into the settings menu with the 4.1 patch, works perfect on V4 though

Actually you're right... but it was prefrences not settings. but i had go launcher set up the way i like it so i'm gonna trade being able to read the menus better with the patch for crashing go launcher preferences lol

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Preferences...settings..whichever was the one for Go Launcher! :p

I don't know about the market, wish I could help, sorry :( Isn't there a Market apk around somewhere to install it if it isn't on your phone? Swear I used one for a ROM on my old phone that was lacking Google apps and Market when first installed...

danalo1979

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Possible issue but maybe it is normal as I'm new to this Charge and ROM. that said I went ahead and flashed AB v4 last night. All is fine mind you so far until I noticed this morning that I get an error msg when I tried using My Verizon Mobile. Normally I'd remove it but now that I'm on LTE I've been keeping an eye on how much data I'm chewing threw for a test I'm doing on data usage. Anywhoo when I click on the app I get a msg back saying " App requires Verizon Login Client. Plz download Login Client & start app again. Error Code - 305".

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated.

getting the same error. I need help with this too. Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
getting the same error. I need help with this too. Thanks

Im getting the same thing with NFL mobile.

All this requires me to rebloat the rom, soooo..... i dont know, trying to build a rom is turning out to be a little harder than i thought. because everyone wants everything to work but they dont want it on the phone at the same time so im kind of confused on what to do :confused:

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
All this requires me to rebloat the rom, soooo..... i dont know, trying to build a rom is turning out to be a little harder than i thought. because everyone wants everything to work but they dont want it on the phone at the same time so im kind of confused on what to do :confused:

Do what you want. Most of the stuff is completely unnecessary, and I decided to use the free Beautiful Widgets Super Clock instead of the Weatherbug clock.

Honestly, this is YOUR ROM that you are making. If anybody gets angry that things aren't working, they don't have to use your ROM and just use the voodoo ED2 kernel for the default TouchWiz experience.

Also, what is the lockscreen using?