Bricking from accidental Ext4 to RFS flashing

masslfe

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been reading posts on how to fix after you've bricked your phone - I accidentally tried to back track to ED1 after I'd updated to ED2 and then v4 flashed the phone in odin because odin caused a fail on the voodoo cwm flashing. Now it won't go anywhere except strangely enough I can get into blue cwm after I flash ED1 through Odin.

I haven't been able to boot into recovery even after flashing the Red CWM from
[RECOVERY][ODIN][4.22.11]Red Voodoo CWM 3.x UPDATED 4.24.11 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - in Odin. Is there another way to do this? Is it strange that I've been having such trouble booting into recovery? Do I have the wrong file?

Is there a work around? Can I try to flash something else to just get the phone working and then back track?

Is there a method to use a program that's not as finicky as Odin to fix this?

Please - any help I could get would be great.

Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been reading posts on how to fix after you've bricked your phone - I accidentally tried to back track to ED1 after I'd updated to ED2 and then v4 flashed the phone in odin because odin caused a fail on the voodoo cwm flashing. Now it won't go anywhere except strangely enough I can get into blue cwm after I flash ED1 through Odin.

I haven't been able to boot into recovery even after flashing the Red CWM from
[RECOVERY][ODIN][4.22.11]Red Voodoo CWM 3.x UPDATED 4.24.11 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - in Odin. Is there another way to do this? Is it strange that I've been having such trouble booting into recovery? Do I have the wrong file?

Is there a work around? Can I try to flash something else to just get the phone working and then back track?

Is there a method to use a program that's not as finicky as Odin to fix this?

Please - any help I could get would be great.

Thanks

wait so you flashed Fascinate clockwork and now you cant flash odin anything else?
do you have a fascinate and you are posting in the wrong area or do you have a charge?
im confused ?

masslfe

May 22, 2011
Visit site
No I have a charge - but wasn't sure if red cwm covers both.

I finally got it back to stock ED2 by flashing Alteredbeast's voodoo

Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
No I have a charge - but wasn't sure if red cwm covers both.

I finally got it back to stock ED2 by flashing Alteredbeast's voodoo

Thanks

no colors are just colors you need to be careful and always be sure to flash your particulars phone software.
glad you recovered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member