Battery Test

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
So I had to make a trip today that was roughly 2 1/2 hours from home. When I travel I always have navigation going and am also usually streaming pandora. When I left my house my battery widget said 90% (it only shows in 10% increments). I decided to make tbe trip without use of my car charger just to see how the battery held up. During the trip I was pretty well split 50/50 between 3g and 4g service and when I arrived at my destination my battery widget showed 70% remaining. That's pretty dang good if you ask me. My old Tbolt would've probably need charged half way through the trip lol.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Pretty good... if you'd like to see a more accurate battery life than the 10% battery life ticker you might try Battery Indicator, which has a paid version called Battery Indicator Pro... my current favorite... they give 1% changes. And I think there are a couple other battery widget's that will work with Motorola device's.

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
So I had to make a trip today that was roughly 2 1/2 hours from home. When I travel I always have navigation going and am also usually streaming pandora. When I left my house my battery widget said 90% (it only shows in 10% increments). I decided to make tbe trip without use of my car charger just to see how the battery held up. During the trip I was pretty well split 50/50 between 3g and 4g service and when I arrived at my destination my battery widget showed 70% remaining. That's pretty dang good if you ask me. My old Tbolt would've probably need charged half way through the trip lol.

Battery Circle will give you a 1% increment battery stat on your notification bar.

Circle Battery Widget will give you a 1% battery increment widget on your home screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana