battery not charging

Ryp11

May 23, 2011
Visit site
is anybody else having issues with the maxx not charging? I've left it plugged in over night as it was at 40% and it showed that it was pluged in and charging but in the morning it's still at 40%. I'm using the same cord that I use to charge my dinc and that works fine. Thanks

Ryp11

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I found it, I had a smart action set to not charge overnight. The phone is charging now so that made me think of the smart action or "dumb action" in my case. I think I need to go back to bed.:)

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why that option is even available.

Probably for when the phone is connected to an external source (computer, TV, etc.) in case you don't want your phone charged while it is hooked up. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Khambre

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
i charged my android using just the usb cable and it gets up to 59 percent and stays there then when i use the wall charger and keep it charged all night when i wake up in the morning my phone is dead with no charge on it at all , what can be the cause of that ? i tried turning my phone off over night to see if it would work but nothing is working PLEASE HELP ....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer