uhhh ICS??..Where?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I had a Verizon Rep on Twitter tell me yesterday that there is no release date for it yet. And no, I'm not making this up or trying to start anything...it's the truth.

T

Sent using my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2!

And how many times do people have to say that carrier "Reps" do not know anything about what it is their company is doing.... I don't care if they are from Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint or the big bad AT&T, they still don't know anything!!! Even if they are wearing sunglasses :cool:

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I've heard 3 different stories from 3 different reps about 3 different topics just this week. All of which were proven fools. I don't believe a Damned word they say. People have to learn that.

Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

lordwalker

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I am aquaintances with a couple of Verizon CSR's. I can say with absolute certainty they have NO idea when ICS is supposed to come out. For that manner they would be baffled if you asked them anything about an Ice Cream Sandwich other than the one made with actual ice cream.

kawana72

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I am aquaintances with a couple of Verizon CSR's. I can say with absolute certainty they have NO idea when ICS is supposed to come out. For that manner they would be baffled if you asked them anything about an Ice Cream Sandwich other than the one made with actual ice cream.

And even then I wouldn't be so sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

anon(56379)

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got this automated text message from Verizon:

"Free Verizon Message: Your phone will soon be upgraded to Android 4.0. At that time we will remove your Verizon Wireless Mobile IM app because it is not supported on Android 4.0. Please download a new instant messaging app to use IM on your phone. Thank you for using Mobile IM!"

I think it's an encouraging sign......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

"Free Verizon Message: Your phone will soon be upgraded to Android 4.0. At that time we will remove your Verizon Wireless Mobile IM app because it is not supported on Android 4.0. Please download a new instant messaging app to use IM on your phone. Thank you for using Mobile IM!"

Coondog7820's face when he was typing that post:

ryanidcomm

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

* 280 charters that's a huge text .... interesting

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

anon(56379)

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just received it approximately 20 minutes ago. I downloaded their IM app that allows login to aol, msn, yahoo and other im clients a long time ago, occasionally use it but it's a power and memory hog.

BuMMeR-X

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't think it's to far away, all ready been 2 more leaks from MOTO this week .210 earlier in the week and .211 yesterday. Think MOTO is just trying to get everything they can ironed out before it's released.

Most people running .210 and .211 are saying it's pretty stable and does not have hardle any issues.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't think it's to far away, all ready been 2 more leaks from MOTO this week .210 earlier in the week and .211 yesterday. Think MOTO is just trying to get everything they can ironed out before it's released.

Most people running .210 and .211 are saying it's pretty stable and does not have hardle any issues.

That's a good thing I'm not in no hurry to update my maxx I just want it to be stable and worth an update

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rbess1965

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699