Ics (awesome) a little laggy, suggestions???

jcru2001

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It seems to be a little more sluggish, like it's loading apps or initiating for the first time with email and a few other apps. Any suggestions how to speed it back up? Cleaning the cache or something someone suggested? Factory reset? Or am I crazy :confused:

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I transferred all of my pics to my pc, then did a factory reset. Everything is running smooth now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Immediately after the update, things did seem a little more sluggish, and battery life was decreased. I did a system cache wipe, as well as doing a couple of full charges of the battery while powered down. Things improved pretty much to normal over 3-4 charge cycles, but there still seemed to be some residual sluggishness. I finally bit the bullet and did a factory reset, and it does seem even smoother now, with battery life back to normal.

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Immediately after the update, things did seem a little more sluggish, and battery life was decreased. I did a system cache wipe, as well as doing a couple of full charges of the battery while powered down. Things improved pretty much to normal over 3-4 charge cycles, but there still seemed to be some residual sluggishness. I finally bit the bullet and did a factory reset, and it does seem even smoother now, with battery life back to normal.

Yea me to....that bullet hurt like a you know what!:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums