Opinions on Screen Protectors, please . . .

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Beach sand is the worst..it actually scratches the $20.00 protector so I operate my phone from inside a sealed zip lock sandwich bag while at the beach this summer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

QUIK_LS1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have used Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Crystal] on all my phones and have always been greatly impressed never had one come up or off never scratch even when using a finger nail to get something off also very easy to put on and that's nice being a amputee.

Agreed. Plus you don't get the orange peel look/feel like many do with the Zagg. I'm a Steinheil fan for life now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Beach sand is the worst..it actually scratches the $20.00 protector so I operate my phone from inside a sealed zip lock sandwich bag while at the beach this summer.

I never go to the beach but ouch! The closest I've come to that is my friends summer cabin is on the river and I take my phone with me on a Jet ski while riding. I wear a water proof pouch on my neck so I've been lucky when I fell in the water. Damn jet Ski is a performance one lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I live in the middle of a large peninsula hanging off the bottom of the US surrounded by oceans and beaches on 3 sides..(that's all I am willing to say for fear of giving away the state I live in over the web)...suffice to say if you don't spend most weekends at the beach here you really are hopeless. Devices must be bagged to be beach safe.

nsharper

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have never had a scratch on any of my phones. No protectors. I never put my keys in the same pocket. I make sure of it. My phone is the only thing that goes in my right pocket.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Same here. Although, I've tried protectors and hated the texture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

b0btech

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Zagg on Amazon $10. best buy free install for life. $7.00.(keep receipt) ...happy me, priceless.

:) works especially well for fingerprints and purses where can be easily scratched....

from MY SIII in sunny FL.

Reactions: bgl321

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa