Physically a tough phone

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was out on my 1997 Softail a few weeks ago and got rear ended, put down hard. My Maxx was in the gas tank pouch and it flew out and landed midway across the intersection. There are a couple of scrapes on the side but other than that no damage. Almost 6000.00 damage to my Harley, and I have a few injuries that I am still healing from.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Dude, tough break! Hope you weren't seriously injured, and I hope the other guy's insurance is paying for everything. The important thing is that the Maxx is ok, right?:cool: Just kidding. Get well soon!

BabeMuneca

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
glad to hear you are okay and wishing you a speedy recovery and thanks for letting us know your phone survived through it all! :)

Raise Your IQ And Eat Gifted Children!

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
As a fellow rider I can relate. I've never been rear ended but it is always a concern with me. Unfortunately, those kind of things usually happen due to some inattentive driver sometimes yakking on their phone. Glad to hear you're on the mend. The RM is a well built phone. One of the biggest reasons I got it.

ryanidcomm

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine drove away on the back bumper of a friends car... found in the rocks on the side of a highway about 500 yards away... i do have a otter box and screen protector but the phones fine! Also have a buddy who works in a warehouse.. no case no screen protector and his phone barley has a scratch.. hes had his since launch day too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer