"This item is temporarily out of stock"

desoulja2185

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay, finally decided on which way I was gonna go with purchasing the device.. Went to preorder and there is no way for me to continue saying the item is currently temporarily out of stock.. Of course it would because it was never IN stock.. Is anyone else having this problem?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Okay, finally decided on which way I was gonna go with purchasing the device.. Went to preorder and there is no way for me to continue saying the item is currently temporarily out of stock.. Of course it would because it was never IN stock.. Is anyone else having this problem?

Maybe they ran out of devices for preorder?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sure they're not wanting to over commit themselves. Maybe they told the software to pre-sale X number of phones, and cut it off after that.

Bummer...I'm glad I called when I did...I was going to wait and call tonight.

desoulja2185

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yea,
That could be true... If so.. Good Job Moto... Now I have to wait.. LOL.. I could possibly try a store or something and see if they do the usual $50 pre-order/reserve ordeal.. I hope they do!

Prairiedogman

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
OK - after I saw your comments, I called Verizon back and they said that the person who took my order was mistaken as to when it will ship. It is scheduled to ship on Nov. 10th. More hurry up & wait!:-\

Bobaroo

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Free overnight delivery correct? So the latest someone will have it is 11/11?

I need this device to be in the store so I can test it out (Nexus as well). Never a fan of ordering a product blind

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
OK - after I saw your comments, I called Verizon back and they said that the person who took my order was mistaken as to when it will ship. It is scheduled to ship on Nov. 10th. More hurry up & wait!:-\

It could ship before this as that's not an uncommon thing. I would assume that the earlier you ordered, the sooner it will ship. As for myself, I ordered by 7:05 CST so I should be within the first so many orders. I'm not sure how early it will ship, but I would assume just before November 10th if not a few days earlier.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
its free 2 day delivery.. but alot of times like someone said.. they ship it 2 days prior to the release date so it arrives on release date.