taking razr back

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what's going on but my razr camera keeps giving me "failed to initialize" errors %nd won't launch. Getting annoying, reboot seems to fix it but I refuse to accept that. I'm thinking its the "smart actions" app from Motorola but I have the settings disabled. Any guesses before I return it?

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what's going on but my razr camera keeps giving me "failed to initialize" errors %nd won't launch. Getting annoying, reboot seems to fix it but I refuse to accept that. I'm thinking its the "smart actions" app from Motorola but I have the settings disabled. Any guesses before I return it?

My Bionic did that after I installed the HDR Camera app. It happened with any camera app too, not just that one. But only started after I installed and used HDR camera.It persisted after I uninstalled it so I did a factory reset. I never had the problem after that.

Do you have HDR Camera installed?

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
My Bionic did that after I installed the HDR Camera app. It happened with any camera app too, not just that one. But only started after I installed and used HDR camera.It persisted after I uninstalled it so I did a factory reset. I never had the problem after that.

Do you have HDR Camera installed?

No, no extra camera apps...did download a Manuel trigger app for led light cuz that wasn't initially working either...thx everyone, just gonna take it back