Browser fit to page

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I just picked up a Razr today and so far so good. But I have a question about the browser. While in the store I tried out the rezounds browser and noticed when you pinched to zoom the page fit to the screen automatically. Can I set up the Razr to do that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get it to do it while I was at the store. Emploees had know idea what I was talking about ,so I held off on buying it.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The "page" doesn't fit automatically, the text does. Just double tap on an area and it will zoom in, and the text will "shrink" to fit within the screen.

Reactions: AeroEngi

Klubhead

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Will that make the text bigger or smaller?

when i go to a site i see the entire page, small text and whatever sidebars, etc etc.. if i double tap text it will zoom in and resize the column for easy reading.. is that what you're talking about?

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't work on mobile sites because they're already formatted the correct width.

I do this everyday. The text stays the same size, it just wraps to fit within the screen.
What phone brand do you have? I have a TBolt and it wraps with as big a font as you want , inside the screen without any of it being outside the screen

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a RAZR. I've had a Bionic, Thunderbolt, X2, X, Incredible and Original Droid. They've all done that the same way.
wow I couldn't get it to do that today at all, using the same sites as my bolt was on. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks