Problems With Your Phones

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Look I see people having issues with their phones, if u are having problems with it, and you are planning on keeping this device. Take it back and exchange it. Nuff said

tdubrpdx

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with my RAZR so far. My incoming text messages are not producing a notification sound. I have notification volume turned up to max, its not in silent mode, and I've gone into the settings for the Text Message App and made sure Notifications are turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem with my RAZR so far. My incoming text messages are not producing a notification sound. I have notification volume turned up to max, its not in silent mode, and I've gone into the settings for the Text Message App and made sure Notifications are turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

go to the settings for the phone then go to sounds then volume and turn that setting all the way up. i ran into that issue with my alarm where i had the volume all the way up but that setting was down really far and i couldn't hear my alarm going off.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
A couple unannounced reboots, no biggie. The camera wasn't working yesterday until I rebooted. No biggie. Otherwise, no complaints.

tdubrpdx

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
go to the settings for the phone then go to sounds then volume and turn that setting all the way up. i ran into that issue with my alarm where i had the volume all the way up but that setting was down really far and i couldn't hear my alarm going off.

I thought that might have been it but it looks like it was a different SMS app called GoSMS that was blocking notifications. Once I uninstalled it notifications resumed. Since GoSMS is a fairly popular SMS replacement app I figured i'd share.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Dang, that would have been my first choice for SMS replacement. Haven't decided I need it yet, but loved it for the Orig. Droid.