Latest on holster or case w/clip over extended battery?

wabadroid

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I did see some older threads regarding asking which holster/case combos would work with the extended battery but couldn't find anythinhg real definitive so I wondered if anyone had found anything since then that works? I'm talking about the 1930mah extended battery, not the really big one.
I bought the Verizon shell/holster combo - too tight, knocked my camera button off trying to get it out.
I bought the Body Glove case with the removable clip- got pressure spots on the screen when I snapped the case on - isn't this something that can do damage to the phone??
Has anything else come out? Has anyone used anything else and didn't get the pressure spots?
There are just times when I can't get the X in a pocket and need to clip it but I love the extended battery...

Buffalo

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I did see some older threads regarding asking which holster/case combos would work with the extended battery but couldn't find anythinhg real definitive so I wondered if anyone had found anything since then that works? I'm talking about the 1930mah extended battery, not the really big one.

I bought the Verizon shell/holster combo - too tight, knocked my camera button off trying to get it out.
I bought the Body Glove case with the removable clip- got pressure spots on the screen when I snapped the case on - isn't this something that can do damage to the phone??
Has anything else come out? Has anyone used anything else and didn't get the pressure spots?
There are just times when I can't get the X in a pocket and need to clip it but I love the extended battery...

Try the active x by seido at amazon. Great case!

alershka#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I have read a number of reports from people using the Seidio/Best Buy Platinum case with the extended battery.

I actually just bought the Platinum based on what I read. It is too tight with the extended door on. For now, I'm using it without the door, just like I was doing with the Verizon Shell/Holster I was previously using.

I don't understand how no manufacturer has stepped up and created a case for use with this battery.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Apparently one of the Otterbox (Defender?) cases will fit over the extended battery. At least, someone in the "accessories" thread mentioned that. The Defender is finally available.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Apparently one of the Otterbox (Defender?) cases will fit over the extended battery. At least, someone in the "accessories" thread mentioned that. The Defender is finally available.

EXT Battery will NOT fit under Defender case... but will fit under Commuter and Impact cases.

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I have read a number of reports from people using the Seidio/Best Buy Platinum case with the extended battery.

I actually just bought the Platinum based on what I read. It is too tight with the extended door on. For now, I'm using it without the door, just like I was doing with the Verizon Shell/Holster I was previously using.

I don't understand how no manufacturer has stepped up and created a case for use with this battery.

I've got the Pt from Best Buy and it fits perfectly over my extended battery door-ed DX. Not even too tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa