Cases question about slide out keyboard

hybrid85

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
With the snap on cases, can you still slide out your keyboard. Im curious if the cases snap into each other, thus making it impossible to open the keyboard. Or snap onto each side of the phone, (top and bottom) and allow for the keyboard to slide out. I would assume the sprint cases allow the keyboard to slideout. I guess Im just curious about the sprint cases and any aftermarket cases people have picked up so far and your ability to use the slide out keyboard.

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
With the snap on cases, can you still slide out your keyboard. Im curious if the cases snap into each other, thus making it impossible to open the keyboard. Or snap onto each side of the phone, (top and bottom) and allow for the keyboard to slide out. I would assume the sprint cases allow the keyboard to slideout. I guess Im just curious about the sprint cases and any aftermarket cases people have picked up so far and your ability to use the slide out keyboard.

I purchased the PT Platinum case that my local best buy was selling. It's a two piece snap on case. It's identical to the seidio cases. One piece snaps onto the back half of the phone the other snaps on to the front. The two piece stay separate from each other so that the KB can slide freely.

hybrid85

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I was looking at a Seidio case for the epic and was curious about that. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez