Samsung Cradle for the Epic 4G

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So, has anyone been able to get the line output to work on the cradle? I am currently using the Sprint Android 2.2 update that came out on the week of Feb 22, 2011. It sucks to have bought this stupid thing and not have the line output to work. What a rip off! Just one more thing to add to the "Why I'll never get a Samsung phone again. Just go with THC or Motorola." Frustrated. Does it even work with any of the custom roms? Anyone? Anything?:(

heresy_fnord

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you are running EB13 (Froyo) then the Audio out works fine. You just have to hit the little blue speaker icon in the upper right and that redirects your audio between your phone speaker and your audio port (to your car aux jack I assume).

*EDIT* Also for EC05 which is the newer Froyo version.

Last edited:

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
If you are running EB13 (Froyo) then the Audio out works fine. You just have to hit the little blue speaker icon in the upper right and that redirects your audio between your phone speaker and your audio port (to your car aux jack I assume).

*EDIT* Also for EC05 which is the newer Froyo version.

Well thats good news. I have two of them on there way and should get here today.

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok I got the docks in and I have been playing around with it for a wile and it seems to work great. I have had the volume problem but it not a big deal it only seems to happen when I mess with the phone a lot but normal swips and touches it seem like a good product.

heresy_fnord

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok I got the docks in and I have been playing around with it for a wile and it seems to work great. I have had the volume problem but it not a big deal it only seems to happen when I mess with the phone a lot but normal swips and touches it seem like a good product.

What volume problem is that? In my car on occasion, mine is muted and I have to go and hit the speaker icon and switch it between the phone speaker and then back to the audio port again. Is that what you are talking about?

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
What volume problem is that? In my car on occasion, mine is muted and I have to go and hit the speaker icon and switch it between the phone speaker and then back to the audio port again. Is that what you are talking about?

No I was talking about the volume button being pressed wile in the desk dock.