Thanx Paul627g!

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Thank you very much for the first way to update EB13 to ECO5. It was extremely simple and now I'm also rooted for the very first time. Now that I'm rooted what rom is the most stable to flash to and what are the first few things most users do after rooting and some cool tricks. Thanx again Paul, I just want head off in the right direction with the tools necessary to have the most fun. Answers from anyone would be great too. Feel like I just lost my virginity and looking for new flavors to try.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

a_c_s

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Dude, you need to go to the ROMs section and read about what the different ROMs offer... each has a different flavor and depends on individual user preference, so these threads never really go anywhere... I personally am on Bonsai 4.0 right now, which has good battery life and is very stable... I also like the midNIGHT ROMs a lot... for midNIGHT you need to go to lostandtired.com to download... good luck and have fun...

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
All of the ROMs will require that you do the EXT4 change, right? I really cannot sacrifice a working Bluetooth.

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanx a lot guys. Let me get my reading glasses, guess I'm gonna walk over to the rom section. Hopefully I can keep my BlueTooth, if not, why root. Thanx Again!

If the Mods would like to delete this thread as not to waste server space, feel free.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
All of the ROMs will require that you do the EXT4 change, right? I really cannot sacrifice a working Bluetooth.

Thanx a lot guys. Let me get my reading glasses, guess I'm gonna walk over to the rom section. Hopefully I can keep my BlueTooth, if not, why root. Thanx Again!

If the Mods would like to delete this thread as not to waste server space, feel free.

Bluetooth is now functioning on the EC05 based ROMs like Bonsai/Syndicate. The only thing that wasn't working pre-EC05 on some ROMs was voice dialing but last I checked those worked now.

kra2y

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Just try out all the Roms untill you find the ones you like. Make nandroid backups before switching rom's so you can go right back if you want. Have one of each untill you decide

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch