New ROM Manager and Clockwork

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
There is a new rom manager and a new version of clock work that is compatible with the epic, anyone try it yet?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tomy2001

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
There is a new rom manager and a new version of clock work that is compatible with the epic, anyone try it yet?

Where can I get it?
Thanks in advance!!
Also where did you get the Bionix Black theme. I have been very busy.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

If your talking about ROM Manager 4.0 its still broken for the Epic. People have been trying it and still having issues.

Reactions: tomy2001

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Also where did you get the Bionix Black theme. I have been very busy.

if you have a little free time.. doesn't take a whole lot to port the theming over, or at least most of it. Ive snagged elements from probably half a dozen or so roms/themes that i like and baked them right into the SRF1.0.1 zip that i use in cwm. I dont know how much experience you have with theming.. or if there is a version of BionixBlack theme released for epic, just know that i took some stuff from a version of it to bake into my theme. just use 7zip to drag the image files responsible for that theme into the archive. full explanation on theming HERE, and theres a lot of useful links and tips (and questions I asked and had answered while learning to theme) HERE. I'd link a zip for what i have, but its NOT Bionix, nor is it really anything specific. just a melting pot of what i thought were the coolest features of a bunch of roms/themes. good luck

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
If your talking about ROM Manager 4.0 its still broken for the Epic. People have been trying it and still having issues.

Yes that's what I was referring to. It's annoying that this worked with eclair, but not with froyo...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana