Best bluetooth headphones?

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What do people find the best? I've had the Plantronics BackBeat 903 and they were fine for a while but it appears that the sweat I generate when I run breaks them :( I do like the headphones that wrap around the back of the ears as they seem to hold in place better. Maybe all bluetooth headphones are going to be susceptible to sweat damage.

Open to any recommendations as I do need to purchase some new ones.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to exercise in them in the traditional sense, but I use Samsung HS3000. I am not sure if you will like the design as they are not the wrap-around style that you mentioned, but they give me the option to use whatever earphones I want and can clip onto some article of clothing. I use this when I mow my lawn and other household chores, and will use it when I ride my bike.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but it looks like the head phones are actually wired to a bluetooth device, which kind of kills the point of having bluetooth headphones...no wires :)

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
While I do not take this phone with me when working out (afraid I might drop it or something) at work I pair my phone with a Motorola MOTOROKR S305. Don't know if they are the best but it works great for me. I just stream away, while the phone sits in a safe place and no wires to deal with.